The media coverage of the song “It’s Our Time” continues to increase. The Temple Daily Telegram (TX) and
the Columbus Ledger Enquirer (GA) both ran stories on the song.
As of today, there are 4,465 streams on Youtube.
LINK TO HILLARY CLINTON SONG:
Media Outlets for the song:
1) New York Times Opinion Page:
2) TechPresident wrote about the song in their Favorate Videos of the
Week segment for April 25,2008:
“Easily the most earnest pro-candidate song released this cycle. The video
shows a little too much of the singer singing into a microphone, and the
song is kind of generic, but it hits all of the country/soul/pop/rock
notes required in our time of American Idol homogeneity. About 3,700 views
3) Hillary Clinton Forum: Has been blogged about in several sections:
A) Listed on the website’s pro hillary clinton YouTube Channels:
B) Listed on Hillary Clinton Campaign Song Choices:
4) The Rake Report
Who Is Rake Morgan?
Perhaps the person who best knows Hillary Clinton (besides Bill) is her
former school friend and confidant, Rake Morgan. A retired private
investigator, Rake offers his take on politics, Hillary’s past and
present, as well as the detritus of modern life. He is co-editor of the
Hillary Clinton Quarterly and lives in a small town in central New
Hampshire. Email Rake Morgan: email@example.com
5) My Girl Hillary Web Site:
6) Hillary Clinton Quarterly: Rake Morgan blogs for Rake Report and
Hillary Clinton Quarterly, and his blog served both.
7) That’s Me On the Left Blog:
8) Hillary Speaks For Me: song in the Music Video Archive Section. LINK:
9) Taylor Marsh has written about the song in her Democratic Blog
10) New York Times Opinion Page: